Live Speck Sites on the Interweb
- Abbeylands Medical
- GP practice in Clane, co. Kildare.
- Albany Office Supplies
- An Irish office supplies company. Site built using the Speck portal
- Bairbre O'Malley Veterinary Hospital
- Veterinary hospital based in Co. Wicklow, Ireland.
- Brainwave - The Irish Epilepsy Association
- Brainwave was established in 1967 by a group of individuals
concerned to improve the quality of life of people with epilepsy in
- Provides impartial advice and access to a a range of car finance and options.
- Dublin and District Schoolboys League
- Dublin area schoolboys soccer league
- GP practice in Dublin
- Envisage Health
- Eurolight Online
- An EC funded initiative aimed at developing independent data collection on headache at European level.
- Ireland's Online Fashion Guide
- Finesse Medical
- Finesse Medical specialises in the development, manufacture and
marketing of a range of advanced technologies used for the
management of a variety of wound and skin conditions.
- Gene Origins
- A bioinformatics services company affiliated with the National
University of Ireland Maynooth.
- Ionic Business Systems
- Dublin based web development and design agency that uses Speck for
many projects, including its own web site.
- Irish College of General Practitioners
- Professional Body for General Practice - Education, Training, Research and Professional Development
- Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association
- A support organisation for people who have MND and their carers and families.
- Irish Software Innovation Network
- The Irish Software Innovation Network is a free matchmaking service
between Software Companies and Third Level Research Institutes.
- Lambe + Tyndall
- A dynamic design studio combining over 20 years experience in the
design of commercial interior and architectural spaces.
- Lifeinsurance.ie has information on all types of Life insurance and
also a range of income and mortgage protection products.
- Lifting the Burden
- Global campaign to reduce the burden of headache worldwide. A partnership in action between the World Health Organization, World Headache Alliance, International Headache Society and European Headache Federation.
- High profile social networking and dating site.
- Web site for the Mortgage Company of Ireland, the leading online
provider of mortgages in Ireland.
- Motorsport Ireland
- National Governing Body for four-wheeled motorsport in Ireland, affiliated to the Federation Internationale de l'Automobile based in Geneva and Paris.
- Online Irish music magazine, recently re-developed using Speck portal.
- A partnership between Ireland's leading charities to help kind
and thoughtful people to make their mark on the world by leaving a
legacy to their favourite charity.
- North Dublin Schoolboys League
- The heartbeat of schoolboy soccer in the north of Dublin, catering for almost 10,000 players.
- Swim Ireland
- The National Governing Body for swimming, water-polo, diving and associated aquatic disciplines in Ireland.
- Vasco da Gama Movement
- The Vasco da Gama Movement is the WONCA Europe Working Group for
Young and Future General Practitioners (no, I've no idea what
WONCA stands for ;-)
- Veterinary Council of Ireland
- Statutory Body established under the Veterinary Practice Act 2005.
- Weddings Ireland
- Irelands first weddings website, set up in 1998, recently re-developed using the Speck portal framework.
- A collaborative network that encourages interaction between members
of Ireland's wireless technology community.
- World Headache Alliance
- A global alliance of headache organizations aiming to increase awareness of headache as a public health concern.